Sharp Desktop Color Document Systems
A HIGHER BENCHMARK OF INNOVATION
The Sharp Desktop Color Document Systems deliver crisp, high quality output with exceptional ease of use. These multifunction printers (MFPs) provide customers with an intuitive user experience and the confidence of knowing their jobs will come out right the first time, every time. Designed with high-performance features typically found on larger machines, the compact printers delivers the productivity you need with the performance and reliability you want.
Sharp Color Models We Offer:
ADVANCED FUNCTIONALITY – COMPACT DESIGN
From paper handling to networking, the Sharp Desktop Color Document Systems will exceed your expectations.
Sharp has always been known for enhancing MFP productivity in the workplace by offering innovative, easy-to-use features. Sharp has done it again with the MFP Voice feature available for color document systems. With the Sharp MFP Voice feature, you can interact with the machine just by using the power of natural language. With simple voice commands, you can ask the Sharp MFP to make copies or scan a document.
SHARP COLOR PRINTER FEATURES
- Standard Print, Copy, Scan, Fax and Wireless capability right out of the box.
- 100-sheet duplexing document feeder on the scans both sides of a document in a single pass, enhancing productivity while also maintaining the integrity of your originals.
- Both models can feed letter size, legal size, statement size and business card size original documents.
- Offers up to six paper sources with available 2,700-sheet maximum paper capacity.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) function can convert scanned documents to text-searchable PDF format, Microsoft® Office file formats, and more.
- Compact PDF feature dramatically reduces the file size of most color scanned documents, resulting in decreased network traffic and more efficient use of disk and cloud storage.
- Award winning 7″ (diagonally measured) customizable touchscreen display with a clean design enables easy access to features and functions when setting up jobs.
- Network ready PCL® 6 and Adobe® Postscript® 3™ printing systems deliver crisp, clear documents at up to 30 pages per minute.
- Direct print Microsoft Word, PowerPoint® and Excel® files from thumb drives, cloud applications, network folders and more. This function is enabled via Qualcomm® DirectOffice™ technology.
- Access popular cloud services, including Microsoft® OneDrive® for Business, SharePoint® Online, Box.com, Google Drive™, Dropbox and more with the Sharp Cloud Connect feature.
- Supports popular mobile technologies, enabling users to easily print files from smart phones, tablets and notebook computers.