Sharp BP-70M45 – Monochrome Document System
Designed for today’s individual workstyles
The new Advanced Series monochrome document systems enable workers to collaborate and share information seamlessly and securely. Enhanced cloud services such as Microsoft Teams makes it easy to streamline communication and enhance productivity with hybrid workers.
Award-winning design that delivers an accurate, responsive user experience, imperative for today’s sophisticated workflows.
Versatile Application Integration
Easy access to expanded cloud services, quickly connect with mobile devices, including touchless operation with the Sharp Synappx Go app.
Technology Focused on Efficiency
Innovative features like optional double-feed scan detection and enhanced auto skew correction ensure jobs come out right the first time, every time.
Flexible Sleek Design
Elegant cabinet design with easy-roll casters, soft-close paper drawers and contemporary color scheme make the Advanced Series a perfect fi t for any offi ce environment.
From media handling to workflow and collaboration, the new Advanced Series delivers the features businesses need to get the job done.
- 300-sheet duplexing single-pass feeder offers double feed-detection (optional) and scans up to 280 images per minute.
- Flexible paper handling supports media up to 300 gsm, allowing users to print on a wide variety of paper stock or media.
- Smart controller design ensures MFP firmware is up to date by periodically checking for updates.
- Built-in walk-up motion sensor automatically detects aproaching users immediately wakes the machine, making it ready for use within seconds.
- Energy Star 3.0 certified offers among the lowest standby power consumption in the category.
- Enhanced touchscreen delivers an accurate, responsive user experience and provides easy access to features.
- Collaborate with hybrid workers using popular cloud services, such as Microsoft Teams, Google Drive™, and Dropbox.
- Strong, multi-layered security includes system integrity check at startup, firmware attack prevention and optional Bitdefender antivirus help protect your data.
- Supports native Universal Print from Microsoft, enabling businesses to easily adapt to this popular cloud service.
- Wireless LAN supports 5 GHz Wi-Fi for stable, high-speed network communication.
- Sharp OSA® Technology provides a secure and intuitive user experience for integrated workflows.