Sharp MX-M5070 – Monochrome MFP
THE NEW BENCHMARK OF INNOVATION
The Sharp MX-M5070 Advanced Series monochrome workgroup document systems offer crisp, high quality output with exceptional ease of use. These new models are designed to provide customers with a seamless, intuitive experience, and the confidence in knowing their jobs will come out right the first time, every time. The new monochrome Advanced Series focuses on user operability and draws inspiration from the latest networking and imaging technologies available today, all to create a document system that delivers the productivity you need, with the reliable performance you want.
Key Features of Sharp MX-M5070
Our Sharp Monochrome printers and copiers are now offered at their most affordable yet they come with features that can work wireless through a Wi-Fi connection.
Equipped with the latest version of Sharp OSA® technology for easy integration with network applications and cloud services, these models can unlock advanced capabilities to help you better manage your workflow.
EASE OF USE
Sharp’s customizable touchscreen display offers a user-friendly graphical interface with a clean design, simplified Easy Modes and integrated operation guides.
An integrated walk-up motion sensor and an easy-to-use graphical interface combine with a fast warm up time to create a workflow experience with virtually no waiting time.
Advanced design plus multifunctional capability to deliver performance and productivity.
- Automatic walk-up motion sensor wakes the machine, and it’s ready within seconds.
- Offers up to six paper sources with available 550 + 2,100-sheet split tandem paper drawers and 3,000-sheet large capacity cassette.
- Large 10.1″ (diagonally measured) customizable touchscreen display with a clean design enables easy access to features and functions when setting up jobs.
- NFC tag embedded in the bottom right corner of the control panel allows for easy connection via Sharpdesk® Mobile for printing and scanning on the go (see image above).
- Built-in Optical Character Recognition (OCR) function can convert scanned documents to text searchable PDF format, Microsoft® Office file formats, and others.
- Easily access popular cloud applications, including Microsoft OneDrive® for Business, SharePoint® Online and Google Drive™ with Sharp’s Cloud Connect features.
- Direct print Microsoft Word, PowerPoint® and Excel® files from thumb drives, cloud applications, network folders and more. This function is enabled via DirectOffice™ technology.
- Standard security platform includes 256-bit encryption, up to 10-times data overwrite and an End-of Lease feature that erases all data and personal information at trade-in.
- Standard 150-sheet duplexing document feeder scans both sides of a document in a single pass at speeds up to 200 images per minute (ipm), exerting less wear on the feeder and your original documents.
- Flexible paper handling system supports media up to 110 lb. cover (300 gsm) and up to 12″ x 18″ through the paper trays, allowing you to print on a wide variety of media.